Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A TRIP TO MARS BY SAJA ZREBA


                                                               A TRIP TO MARS
It was Sunday and I was dressing up for work it was the year 2018.my name is Jeny and I am 26years old. This day was my special day because this day they will chose who will get the ticks to go to Mars. I counted my minutes and was so excited and happy. I was kind that day funny and happy as well smiling to everyone I meet. Everyone was looking at me a strange look. I entered the office and sat on my desk put my headphone on my ears answering the customers about their question. I was so excited then the manger entered and it was the moment of truth and he said it was Sara. I got very disappointed because I worked much harder than her I even didn’t take any breaks in my work I turned gloomy and I was sad.
I went to sleep did not even have my dinner. I awoke on the phones ringing I was not going to answer but something just inside my heart was telling me to do so. I answered that was the sound of my manager I wanted to hangout but I just continued. He told me that I got the ticks to   Mars and Sara died from a car accident and I have to prepare myself before the morning. I got excited and hangout and started to prepare my luggage.
I reached to the spaceport and signed my name and started my journey. The shuttle was amazing there were seats and beds for each of us. It was huge and wonderful you could watch movies, TV anything you like. We reached the outer space it was like a strange feeling there was no gravity you could feel that you are flying  it was an incredible feeling. The pilots told us we should take pills that make us sleep until we reach mars. Every one took including the pilots except me I throw them away. Everyone went to his bed including me in five minutes every one was a sleep in a deep sleep including the pilots. I suddenly was alone the ship was in automatic pilot. The first week was exciting for me exploring the ship but as weeks were passing it felt really boring and started to get mentally sick seeing things that do not exist.
I nearly destroyed the ship. I lose count in time the TV’s were shut down and needed a password which was with the pilots only. I wished at the end if I didn’t get on that ship and then suddenly I saw the pilot asking me are you all right. I thought I got mad then he told me to take those pills. I took them and felt dizzy and slept and when I awoke I found myself in a room like my room then I knew what happened was a dream and wished if all what happened was true. Then suddenly the pilot came to check on me and told me welcome to the Mars hotel. That was the story of my trip to Mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment