Friday, January 13, 2012

MY RESPONSE TOWARDS DEATH

I still remember that day when i woke up on a telephone ringing. My dad answerd it .I asked him who was it , he told me that this phone call was from palestione and he started crying .I didnot understand what was happening so i left him for few minutes then i came back and i told him what happened . That minute of answering was just like a scary film or more . i WISH if i didnot ask him.

I knew that my dad,s father was dead .I couldnot even belive this .I started to remember the nice times i had it with him. I wished if he was alive and shaked hands with him before his death.

I took three days crying in my heart and remebering the old days with him but for my family
it was horrible . they started to jump and cry loudly to a point that our neighbours started to say WHAT is happening .
After a week from my dad,s father death . A phone rang where me myself hated the ringing of any type of phone.It was that the funeral will be at 9.00 am in the morning in palestine .My dad decided that only me and him will travel to palestine .As we reached there the situation was abnormal . people were not crying or jumping thay were just thinking deeply .I participated in carrying the dead person to the the hole where he is burried .

In conculusion , death of a person who is really known to you makes you feel sad.

4 comments:

  1. you must edit please...spelling, capitalization to be redone !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS POST IS THE BEST POST THAT WAS EVER POSTED IN THE HISTORY OF POSTING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete