Sunday, January 1, 2012


Hi there my name is Hazem Toumi, and I would like to talk about my idol Sherlock Homes. Yes it's true he is a fictional character, nonetheless a charming and quite an intriguing character. He is spontaneous and at any moment he finds a solution to anything. He pays attention to everything, either from dying plants or stains. On occasion he also has his humorous side.

The second film made had outdone the last, it was shot in IMAX. IMAX is basically a form of filming a movie in a much more clearer way and thus you would watch the movie in better resolution. This movie has been shot in many diverse locations such as Switzerland, London and France. The movie actually is not all about action, and is not just after being a number one hit movie. It has a deeper meaning after it, it's that even though Sherlock uncovered a major plot that was to start a war between nations, these nations still went into war. Which indicates to us Mans' thirst for war.

I hope the third will be as good. It is by far the most exciting movie I have seen. I saw the movie in 3D, then again in 2D. I'm also had a great time during my holiday. I went ice skating, and bought a lot of things which completely do not exist in Libya. I hope everyone's holiday was great.



No comments:

Post a Comment