Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SAN DIEGO ZOO BY SAJA ZREBA


                     San Diego Zoo
I travelled to America last summer to California on the beautiful places that I have visited. There I visited the zoo this zoo was one the biggest zoo in the world. It was an amazing experience there were amazing hotels and nice restaurants. In the first day in California I went shopping and met with Paris Hilton and took her photograph. Then I decided to go to the cinemas and watched two movies.
In the next day I went to the Zoo it was amazing so huge and there were more than 4,000 animals. I wondered how I will finish visiting all of these animals in one day. There was the zoo and there was the safari park. I chose the zoo because mainly I get uncomfortable in the wild when there is no cadge.
The tour started at 4pm and we had the guide leading us and explaining about each animal every animal was in a section there were more than 50 kinds of snakes. Snakes were the most interesting section because it was the feeding time for them so I saw how they eat there prays it was sick but was interesting. I was excited to see the panda we entered the panda station I saw their three giant pandas one of them was called Yun Zi. It was interesting that those amazing creatures were going to be extinct. Then we had a break for food for half an hour.
We went to a lot of sections birds and cats wild and non wild cats. It was interesting most of these animals I didn’t know about them we had 5 hour tour. We saw most of the animal and birds there was a lot to cover more but it was my last day in California so I thanked the tour guide and went to my hotel and prepared to go back home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment