Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Friends (BY YUSRA BOUTAQBOUT)

Friends are a very important part of life. Friends are there to comfort, to laugh and to make memories with. If I did not have my friends, I would not make it through the day. I always have a friend around, but sometimes some people are more of a friend than others.

There are best friends, good friends and acquaintances in everyone’s life.

Best friends are very hard to find. I have 6 best friends !!! There are many qualities a best friend must have. My best friends are always there for me. I can call them at three o’clock in the morning and they will wake up to talk to me.

My best friends are also a great listener's. If I ask my best friends for advice, they will give it to me, but there are some times when I just want them to listen. I can open up to my best friends and tell them anything.

Also, my best friends are always there to comfort me. If I am very upset, they always find a way to make me feel better.We always have fun and laugh when we are together. Best friends truly are the best kind of friends.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you always know they are there.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say...Friends are a necessity in life. For those of us going on to college soon, we will have to make new friends. That will be hard, but, I made friends in the first stage of my life. I think I can do it again.

The hardest part is choosing the friends. It's a game and you have to know how to play it right! I will choose my friends carefully because I know that not only do your actions say a lot about you, but your friends say a lot about you too.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget !

But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything

Friends are everything to me :)

BY YUSRA BOUTAQBOUT - 10B

No comments:

Post a Comment