Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GHOSTS BY SAJA ZREBA


GHOSTS
YOU ARE SITTING IN A ROOM AT NIGHT BY YORSELF WHEN I SUDDENLY HEAR A NOISE OUTSIDE.I OPENED THE DOOR BUT THERE WAS NO ONE OUTSIDE.THEN I RETURNED BACK TO MY HOUSE INSIDE  I closed the door then suddenly the door slowly opened. I turned around to see what’s going on but there was no one there. I thought to myself may be I did not close the door well or the door lock needs to be changed. I went back to my office to complete my work. I prepared a cup of coffee and sat down typing on my computer. I sat there for nearly two hours then I felt a sleepy so I decided to get up and wash my face with water to complete my work. When I came back I decided to make some more coffee then suddenly I did not find the cup it got disappeared I searched everywhere but it was of no use I wondered in my thought how come then I forgot about it and completed my work and went to sleep because I was so tired did not even care about the cup I told to myself I will search for it in the morning.
I awoke suddenly after midnight it was 4 o’clock on a sound beat I wondered what was it and got my revolver out .I thought It was a thief in my house I picked out the phone to call the police 911 but there was no ring. I got freaked out .My heartbeat increased I was breathing fast I was scared don’t know even how to use the gun as it is for my brother and he left it here for the week end then suddenly the lights went out .I could not believe it I am really in a horror movie experience the sign’s of a death experience I search for my mobile. I founded it I pressed 911 but the charge went off I forgot to charge it when I came back from work .I dammed myself .I was scared and lonely I walked slowly and then I found a man coming to me I got out my brothers revolver then I tried to shoot from it but there was no bullets I forgot to add bullets inside it. When I turned my head up he was gone. Oh my god am I getting crazy or what. I didn’t know what to think. It was like I am living a terrible dream then I slapped myself to awake but I didn’t. I knew it was a punishment from god for something I did. I decided to get out of this cursed house and run out side hopefully find a ride from any car that passes to get me to a police station. I ran through the ruins I asked myself why I lived in the dam countryside I ran through the ruins east and ran and ran then I saw a man full so muddy the same man I saw before.  Then he stabbed me with his knife then I heard a man saying are you alright madam then I slept. I awoke again in the same place in the same time what the hell I said I got just stabbed then I heard someone crying in the other room it was my brother. I was confused I called him but he did not answer it was like he couldn’t hear me. I heard people down stares then I saw my picture I felt I was dead but had to make sure then I saw my body. I looked backwards and saw the muddy man he told me come but I refused. Then suddenly I awoke from my sleep I was happy and it was all a dream .i went outside to make sure and there was no one in the house or outside and my brother was not there in the house I was happy and relieved I turned while there was a huge smile in my face then suddenly I saw the muddy man and he stabbed me again I guess he like to kill me over and over again it is like dejavou and yes I am a ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment