Saturday, January 28, 2012

Abdelrouf’s best quotes

When I was a young man, I had liberty but I didn’t know it, I had life but I didn’t see it, I had love but I didn’t feel it, it took me decades to understand the meaning of all three.”

This quote was said by Ezio Auditore just before he died, explaining his experience in his life and how he was running for the demands of his soul making him forget his life and his beloved ones. He was an assassin, a silent force of justice and peace of his village.

I like this quote, because it represents all the experiences that Ezio gained throughout his lifetime, along with feelings kept deep inside him due to hard choices that he has to overcome as well as self-sacrifice for his people to live freely and happily, in which a proverb says “With great power comes great responsibility”.


1 comment: