Sunday, January 1, 2012

I do not know why certain people who can’t spell any five-syllable word are allowed to be in Grade 11 or 12 just because of their age. The school policy is just absurd. I mean honestly when I talk to these people it’s like you’re talking to a wall. Well you can’t just tell them that to their face, as the only solution or comeback they have is a fist to the face. The only words I hear, when I talk about a mature subject with them is “Wazzzzz Meann?!?!” Well I guess you have to just live with it.

They don’t like it when you speak English around them, as they simply will think ‘you are showing off’. This is for their own good (to start speaking English); I mean what are they going to do when they graduate? (IF they graduate). I think classes should be divided into ordinary and higher, it will benefit both those that are good in English and others that aren’t. From what I see now half of the classes are Oblivious of what they are taking in English. One day we are taking poems and complex literature, and then the next day we are taking a lesson about the use of commas.

I.S.M is a great school; it existed since the 1950’s. Through those entire years students walked through the hallways, through which we walk through to this very day. It took the burden of teaching more than 6,000 for 60 years. We should all rejoice the very last two years we have in I.S.M. It took in all the students whose schools closed. A great thank you to the hardworking staff, especially Ms. Laila who had been working persistently into making the English class a class everyone wants to be in.

I’m sure that I.S.M will pick up the pace of its success that it had in the years behind, and that this will be a great year.

3 comments:

  1. that's really mean! And besides if a 15/16 year old guy or girl start talking endlessly with 5 syllable words it would just make them look like FREAKS.. Really dude i know people like that and i just feel like they're trying to hard to look educated. And to most of the people that study in ism English is a second language you don't expect them to start talking like Einstein even if they can. It's very simple to learn a few vocabs and start using them in your everyday life, I can do that anyone with a brain can do that but we choose not to because to be old and wise you have to be young and stupid unless u want to be an old creepy teenager :P Some people might just be saving that for college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thank you for the compliment Hazem... but we all have to help the ones who are in need of support instead of making fun of them... blessings

    @Nour ..Einstein spoke very bad English lol

    @Yertle the Turtle ..what's with the kitchen ? lol

    ReplyDelete