Sunday, December 18, 2011

My favorite game quotes

I heard a lot of inspiring quotes along my life , but I picked up these two because they are the most interesting out all of the quotes I have heard .
The first Quote is said by one of my favourite video games main characters. It was said by Captain Woods in the before the last release of Call Of Duty, Call Of Duty Black-ops.
Captain Woods said: ‘Once you go under black you can’t go back’.
I personally love this quote because it shows you how the character is called when he was in the battlefield . He was a soldier of the U.S. special forces during the second world war. He was speaking to Captain Yuri when he was just about to attend his first ever special forces mission. Captain Woods meant that when you go undercover to a world war universal mission you can’t change your mind when your helicopter is in front of you to take you to the mission site.

My second quote was said by Commander Marcus in one of my favourite games Gears Of War 2 when he was fighting undercover in the Delta team of the human army against what is suppose to be aliens invading the Earth in the twenty fourth century who was known as Locusts.
Commander Marcus said ‘I never felt having fun in a war before I tried to go undercover to save mu planet’.
He was according to the game having one of the most easiest mission during his carrier in the Delta division ,as he finished his mission without one of his commanded soldier being killed or injured or even spooked by the aliens . In fact the mission was so easy that his soldiers thought that it was only a practice for the real fighting.
And with that said I reached the end of my homework essay.
To Mrs.Layla By AbdulRahman Kahil
Grade 11

2 comments: