Saturday, December 31, 2011

ACOUPLE of weekends back

HEYYAAA :) so it has been one of the most horrible weekends known to man kind.
Let me just start off by saying i did nothing but hang out with my FAMILY, FAMILY OW AND SOME MORE FAMILY! I mean yes being with your family is important but thats whats the hole week is for, the weekend is for hanging out with the people you actually chose to love then have to love, A.K.A FRIENDS, BEST FRIENDS for that matter!

GOSH were do i being?  Hmmm, lets start off with Thursday:
I had to go to my NINE year old cousins birthday party, my dad didn't come home till bout eight so i didn't actually go to this "party" till it was just bout to end. I missed out on everything ( luckily enough NOT THE CAKEE! YUMMMMMMM!! ) Yaa i will admit chilling around with my cousin Aya ( who's sixteen not the nine year old lol)  was actually fun because that girl has got all the gossip you can think of (props even more) but when you've spent all day in school by the time ten o'clock comes you're already smashed and all you want to do is just sleeeeepp.

Friday:
i woke up at ten, yes TEN, i mean its the weekend ten shouldn't even exist as waking up time, honestly sometimes its the time u actually get to sleep rather then anything :) but noooo my brain was sick of sleeping and it simply said "Mariam Swehli, get your bum out of bed." No matter how much i tried to refuse this action, technically my brain does control every part of my body, so i was up in a heartbeat ( actually not really it toke me about forty minutes to get out of bed.) From two in the afternoon ( the time i usually wake up) and onwards all i did, was simply text. I had to wait till around five till some type of action got into this very dull day, i straighten my sister in laws hair :). Now i know how boring can you get but honestly when u spent all day looking after your cute but VERY loud nephew you'll understand that doing someones hair is actually a lot funnier then it seems and quitter for that matter. Oww yes seven o'clock has finally arrived, Ayas back with some more juicy gossip *heart heart*, my cute little cousins have appeared ( one of them only likes me because im the only one in the family that will allow her to use my lipstick, now i know, i know "shes only two she's too young for all of this", but bloody hell she is proper cute and i would really do anything to get her to love me! )
For the rest of the night me and Aya spent most of it upstairs in my room trying to figure out what dress i should wear to my aunties baby shower ( which BTW i didn't even end up going to because my dad decided to bring some guests over for dinner and me and my mum got stuck in a sticky situation, well mostly my mum but i wasn't allowed to go out either :( )

FINALLY Saturday:
i woke up to Sofian calling me telling me to get to school and go with everyone to the orphanage, i almost killed him when i realised it was eleven o'clock and i couldn't get back to bed afterwards. I tried moving my neck but this unbelievably painful feeling stopped me from doing do, OMG my neck was killing me! i go downstairs trying to move my neck slowly slowly i get to a point where honestly if i moved my neck anymore i think i would of ripped  something. Gosh what a day i realised i had to do a lot of homework (this including) and honestly wasn't really bothered to but i had to (after watching a couple of movies of course XD) Ugh so now im sitting in bed at ten to ten about to pass out hopping that no matter how boring my weekend was at least someone, somewhere had a bit of fun for the both of us (and honestly, hopping that someone, somewhere had more boring weekend XD )
Cheers to the freaken weekend & i drink to that yaya (song my Rihanna fyi) Xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment