Saturday, December 3, 2011

A memorable day !







This is a memorable day in this picture which presents the day when Gaddafi died 20/10/2011.We were at school ;no one ever expected that is the day will Gaddafi would be caught and would die .That day  was one of my best days which surprised every single Libyan .

No one believed it at  first .Thank God he’s gone now and we are officially  free from that criminal , I hope all Libyans appreciate what El Thuwar have done to us. They gave their lives just to let us live in freedom.

 This is one big thing and may God have mercy on our martyrs.
People are still arguing about Gaddafi  , they still can’t believe all the things done to us . I Just want to know why some are still fighting for him ..He’s gone to *HELL* I hope. 


And they are still making problems , didnt they have enough of his evil ways ? He has done enough for he killed many of the Libyan people . ...


Well I guess we can now expect anything from him even if he died. His crimes are still coming up every day , when I look all to this i say “Have we gone through all this?”.
I hope Libya will improve and get much better soon as we have gone through tough days.. 

Thank You For Reading ! J  
Taqwa Abubesha

No comments:

Post a Comment