Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FRIENDS

Friends, for us, it is the most important thing in the world. We the juniors are like a family even we are not blood related to each other. I’ve been with them for only six years but they’ve made an unforgettable mark in my heart. We conquered lot of challenges together, we even help each other with our personal problems, and Teachers in our school even told us that we are the worst students in the whole school but we ignored it because what they don’t know is that we are the most loving, caring, understanding, and fun students. Our batch is different from others because we have this bond that we have. Every one of us loves our bond like no any other things. I can’t forget the times that we eat together, laugh together, and cry together. We even help each other to get a girlfriend or boyfriend (lol).Man you should see us back then when we get in trouble because of that. 
We even have this Moto, we call it the juniors quote :
Right now we are in our own separated ways, and I know they are happy with their own lives right now. Even though I’m miles away from them, I will never forget that I have friends that i trust waiting in my hometown Philippines. Junior’s batch 2k10-2k11 I miss you guys!

by: Leo Anot 
10B

No comments:

Post a Comment