Thursday, December 29, 2011

4th


                                              Weapons in Libya

Gathering the weapons in Libya is a very hard task and it needs a lot of
time because many people are saving their weapons in their farms
under the ground so in the future they will sell them in the
Black market. I also noticed that guns are everywhere, last week
I went to play football in my neighborhood, I saw a child between
10 and 8 years old was playing with 9mm Beljici un and I am pretty
sure its loaded because when I left my house I heard gunfire, so
I think the National transition Council have a very hard mission.
I think the National transition Council should give money for the
people who hand over their weapons(1000L.D. for a klashenkof,
3000L.D. for PKT, 5000L.D. for the antiaircraft) in this way many people
will hand over their guns and leave the military life and go back to their
normal life. They should start collecting the weapons quickly because
everyday many people are dyeing and some think that every problem
wont  be solved only by using bullets. I wish our country comes back as
before but with a better taste, the taste of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment