Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends

Close your eyes to the faults of other and watch
the doors of friendship swing wide
In life we always need people to be there
for us when we need them and to understand you to love you for who you are.
Those people are friends we all need friends, my point of view my friends are
part of my life. We are always there for each other a true friend is the
greatest of all blessings. Friendship that comes to an end never even began.
What I love most about my friends is the way they understand me and I don’t
have to explain anything. Life is partly what we make it and partly what it is
made by the friends whom we choose. Always be slow in choosing friends slower
still in changing them. Never apologies for your terrible friends. We are all
someone’s terrible friends. And always remember the more arguments you win the
fewer friends you’ll have. Everybody should have at least two friends one to
talk to and one to talk about. If people knew what each said about the other,
there wouldn’t be five friends in the whole world.
We are on the wrong tack when we think of
friendship as something to get rather than something to give.
It’s said that a man’s hair and teeth are
just about his best friends, but even the best of all friends fall out.
(Malak Ejladi)

No comments:

Post a Comment